TAF revisited.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There's a snapple in my soup

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

There's a snapple in my soup - Page 2 Empty Re: There's a snapple in my soup

Post by Edwurd Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:35 pm

"That guy who I almost had to beat up was crazy," Edwurd replied. "I don't think I'd think you're crazy."

Edwurd

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:39 pm

Well, it's not like she had anything to lose. "Okay," she replied, taking a big deep breath. "Well, here goes. Where I come from...the year is 2036. And I know you, the future you. And I got pulled into this vortex thing and somehow ended up traveling eighteen years backwards in time."

...Maybe she had gone crazy.

Julie

Back to top Go down

Post by Edwurd Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:43 pm

Edwurd raised his eyebrows. "That's really interesting," he replied. He wasn't sure if he should believe her, but then again, anything could happen. She seemed like she was telling the truth, or she was a really good actress, or she was crazy and thought her story was the truth. "The future me," he said. "Did I get married?"

Edwurd

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:47 pm

Julie blinked. He didn't think she was crazy? Even she thought she sounded crazy! "Um, yeah, actually," she replied. "You have a husband named Arden." She hoped Edwurd already knew he was gay and that he wouldn't get all freaked out to hear he had married a man. If she remembered correctly, though, Edwurd had known he was gay for a really long time so she wasn't worried.

Julie

Back to top Go down

Post by Edwurd Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:01 pm

"Really?" Edwurd asked, very interested. "Is he cute?" Very Happy

Edwurd

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:03 pm

"I guess," Julie replied with a shrug. "He's old so I don't think he's cute, but I'm sure he was in the past...er...is now, I mean. His name is Arden Silver if you ever wanna try 'n' find him."

Julie

Back to top Go down

Post by Edwurd Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:11 pm

"Maybe I will some day," Edwurd said. "But first, is there anything else you need help with?"

Edwurd

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:13 pm

"I'm sure she's still beautiful," Quinn replied. Just then they reached the Ruins. They walked a little bit longer until they spotted a blonde girl and a firecrotch with the craziest red hair Quinn has ever seen in his life!

Quinn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiden Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:15 pm

"JULIE!" Kaiden yelled as he saw her beautiful blonde hair. He ran to her as Quill squealed, "Mommy, Mommy!"

Kaiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:18 pm

"Well I need to try and find--" Julie was cut off when she heard Kaiden call her name, and then Quill call for her. Quill! "Quill!" she exclaimed, spinning around and running as fast as she could to Kaiden. She grabbed Quill out of Kaiden's hands, hugged him tight and kissed him all over. "Oh Quill, I was so worried!"

Quill just wiggled and yelled, "Mommy!" Julie looked up at Kaiden and smiled. "Kaiden..." then she looked over and her jaw dropped. "Dad!?"

She probably should have expected it, but holy crap! He looked so young.

Julie

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:20 pm

Edwurd turned around and saw the most gorgeous blond man he had ever seen. His jaw dropped, but then he shut it again.

---

"Why yes," Quinn said, all important-like. "I am your father."

Quinn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiden Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:28 pm

Kaiden was so relieved that he had found Julie that he wasn't really paying attention to what else was going on. "Oh, Julie, thank God I found you," he said, pulling her into a hug.

Kaiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:31 pm

"You...you look so young," Julie told her father, feeling really weirded out. She was so flustered she didn't even react when Kaiden hugged her. "This is so weird." It was hard to think of a guy in is early twenties as her dad, but there he was.

Meanwhile, Quill was wiggling like crazy in Julie's arms and reaching for Edwurd, who to any baby would look like a big giant toy.

Julie

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:37 pm

"Well," Quinn replied. "I am only twenty three." Now that he knew what was going on, he felt improtant. He felt like he wasn't just some random idiot, not part of the group.

---

Edwurd smiled at the baby who was grabbing for him. Babies loved him! "Aw," he cooed. "Do you like my hair?"

Quinn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiden Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:48 pm

Kaiden released Julie and just sat there. He didn't know the one with the crazy hair, and he thought he should let Julie and Mr. Flint talk for a minute.

Kaiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:58 pm

"Well I'm used to you being forty," Julie told him. "Right not you look more like Keegan than you look like yourself." She paused, realizing that he might not even know who Keegan was. "Uhm, Keegan's my brother. Your son in the future." She sighed and repeated, "This is weird."

"Eh! Eh!" Quill continued to reach for Edwurd and his crazy hair. Eventually Julie handed Quill to Kaiden, who took him to meet Edwurd.

Julie

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:00 pm

"I think this is really cool," Quinn replied. "What are my other childrens names?"

---

"Hi there sweetheart!" Edwurd cooed to the little baby. "You're adorable!" He bent down to see him and Quill grabbed his hair. Wurd didn't mind though.

Quinn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiden Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:04 pm

"This is Quill," Kaiden said, wearily. It wasn't that he didn't like this guy, Kaiden was just so weirded out by everything. "As you can see, he likes to pull hair."

He looked back over at Julie and young Mr. Flint. "I'm not sure how Julie knows you..." he said.

Kaiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:08 pm

"Um, well, there's me obviously," Julie began to list, "then your twin sons, Lil Quinn and Keegan. Then another daughter, Christine. Then another set of twins boys, Cedric and Dorian. And if no one told you, you have another one on the way." Her parents had too many kids. They should have stopped after her.

Julie

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:20 pm

"Seven children," Quinn said. "Wow, that's amazing."

---

"I'm not really sure either," Edwurd replied. "But I guess we do." He was still bent over because Quill wouldn't let go of his hair.

Quinn

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:41 pm

"Uhm, you're a really good dad," Julie told him, because she figured that would be a nice thing to hear. "Just so you know. Besides the fact that you're crazy overprotective." She just had to add that. She couldn't resist.

Julie

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:47 pm

"Well," Quinn replied. "I think that just makes me a better Dad."

Quinn

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:51 pm

"Yeah, the future you would agree with you on that," Julie remarked. "Is there anything else you want to know about yourself?" Telling her past!dad about his future made her feel special, like she had some kind of precognitive powers or something. It was actually really cool.

Julie

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:54 pm

"What is Lumi like?" Quinn asked. "I haven't met her yet..."

Quinn

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:59 pm

"Oh, you haven't?" Julie asked, surprised for some reason. Maybe it was because she was used to them being inseparable, it was hard to imagine a time when her parents didn't know each other. "Well, she has brown hair and blue eyes. She's really nice and smart, and you always say she's like your voice of reason." Oh, now she wanted to go find her young mom and introduce them to each other. Even though that would be so weird.

Julie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum