TAF revisited.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There's a snapple in my soup

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

There's a snapple in my soup Empty There's a snapple in my soup

Post by Julie Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:08 pm

Julie arrived at the ruins, probably just in time to miss her young father and her future sister in law. She was dismayed to see that Kaiden and Quill were not, in fact, in the ruins. Actually, neither was a lot of the stuff that had been there. And she finally realized that it had somehow gone from fall to summer.

At least it felt like summer. It was way too hot for her to be wearing a jacket, so she took it and her scarf off. (She was wearing that coat scarf dress combo that she's wearing in one of her pictures. If you saw it you'd know what I'm talking about.)

She was so confused.

Julie

Back to top Go down

There's a snapple in my soup Empty Re: There's a snapple in my soup

Post by Rene Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:15 pm

Rene didn't stray to far from the Ruins when his Overloridian chased him off. He was hanging around, rocking from side to side, sneaking about the fallen ruins when he saw a blonde girl wandering around.

He followed her a bit before finally revealing himself. "Hello there pretty lady," he hissed. "You seem to be lost."

Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:20 pm

Julie jumped when she heard a creepy, frighteningly familiar voice behind her. She spun around and backed away several steps. Her eyes widened in fear when she saw who it was: Rene! She backed away more, expecting to be taken control of any second.

Wait...no, this guy was way too young to be Rene. First the young Bradleys, now a young Rene, what was going on? Was this like, a child of Rene's or something? Or was something stranger going on here?

"I-I'm not lost," she stammered as she backed away. "I-I'm perfectly fine."

Julie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rene Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:40 pm

"Why is everybody afraid of Rene?" He asked her and himself. "Rene never does them no harm!" He snapped his neck, and the infamous Lilybell crawled out of his shit and sat on the side of his face.

Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:45 pm

There was no doubt about it, this was definitely Rene! Not only did he call himself Rene, but she'd remember that creepy spider anywhere. Now that she thought about it, the young Edwurd and Roburt had the real Edwurd's and Roburt's daemons too. What did this mean?

Not that she had time to dwell on that. She was caught, alone with Rene! Oh god! "St-stay away from me," she whimpered, while the not infamous Cinna sat trembling on her shoulder.

Julie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rene Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:48 pm

"But why?" Rene asked, pouting strangely. "Rene doesn't even know you!" He took one step forward, straightened up awkwardly, making his back crack.

Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:51 pm

Julie cringed as she heard his back crack. It was disgusting. "W-well what do you want from me then?" she asked fearfully. She hadn't lost control of her movements yet. Maybe this young Rene wasn't as bad as the old one. It was a small hope, and she clung to it.

Julie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rene Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:59 pm

"Rene doesn't know," he said. "What do you want with Rene?"

Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:01 pm

"Nothing," Julie replied, not sure if she should be relieved or afraid that he didn't know what he wanted with her. "I want you to leave me alone."

Julie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rene Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:08 pm

"But why?" Rene asked again. "Rene has done nothing!"

Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:10 pm

"Yeah well...You could do something!" Julie insisted nervously, (as if it were a good idea to give him ideas.) She was afraid that if she tried to run he would take control of her. The only real comfort she had right now was that she could still move.

Julie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rene Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:21 pm

"Like what?" Rene asked, while his head snapped to the side, making his neck crack.

Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:22 pm

Uh oh. "Like...leaving?" Julie suggested hopefully.

Julie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rene Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:25 pm

"Leaving?" Rene repeated. "But Rene is having so much fun!" He stepped really close to the girl, "Rene likes to scare people."

Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:27 pm

Julie let out a fearful yell when Rene suddenly got really close to her. She stumbled backwards and tripped over a piece of ruin, falling and landing on her butt.

Julie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rene Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:32 pm

Rene started to laugh and dance around. "This is so much fun!" He stepped closer until he was standing over her. He bent over and stared at her like there was something in her nose or something. "Rene thinks you're kind of pretty." He shop back up straight, and backed away a little.

Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:42 pm

Julie scrambled backwards and got back to her feet, though her legs were shaking like crazy. "Leave me alone!" she yelled, scared for her life. Maybe someone would be nearby, maybe someone would hear her yelling and come help.

Julie

Back to top Go down

Post by Edwurd Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:50 pm

Even though the girl told him and his brother not to help, Edwurd wanted to try and help her anyway. If he remembered correctly, he heard the girl say something about going to the Ruins, so that's where he was now. Roburt almost came, but decided that the couch at Mom and Dad's house sounded better.

As he was walking through the Ruins, he thought he heard the girl yelling, so he went to the sound of her voice.

When he found her, he also found a random man, who looked really creepy. "Hey!" He yelled, "Leave her alone!"

---

Rene's head snapped back when he heard somebody else's voice. At least it wasn't Quinn.

---

"If you don't leave," Edwurd warned, while using the little metal ball he kept in his pocket, and turning it into a metal whip. "I'll hurt you!"

---

Rene took that as a serious threat, and since he didn't really fight as much, he once again shuffled off.

---

Edwurd watched the man leave then aproached the girl, "Are you okay?"

Edwurd

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:53 pm

"Y-yeah," Julie replied shakily. "Just a little scared." A little? "Thanks for chasing him away."

She looked down. Now that the threat was gone, she could think straight again. And she had a really important question. She looked back up and asked, "Is your name Edwurd Bradley?"

Julie

Back to top Go down

Post by Edwurd Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:14 pm

"Yes," Edwurd replied. "Why... do I know you?"

Edwurd

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:15 pm

"Um...sort of...I think..." Julie replied. She realized she wasn't making a whole lot of sense. She shook her head. "Sorry, I'm trying to figure this all out. Um, what's today's date? Like, what year is it?"

She was a little afraid of the answer.

Julie

Back to top Go down

Post by Edwurd Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:25 pm

"The year?" Edwurd repeated. "The year is two thousand and eight... didn't you know that...?"

Edwurd

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:28 pm

2008. Holy crap. This wasn't right. It wasn't 2008, it was 2036. Edwurd wasn't a young adorable twenty-something, he was close to forty. Rene wasn't just some unstable young man, he was a middle aged serial killer. What had happened? Was it possible...had that rift really...taken Julie back in time?

"Oh my god," she murmured, her eyes wide.

Julie

Back to top Go down

Post by Edwurd Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:30 pm

"What?" Edwurd asked. "What is it? What's wrong?"

Edwurd

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:33 pm

"You...you'd think I was crazy if I told you," Julie replied looking down. This was horrible. Just horrible. How was she going to get back? What if...oh god, what if she couldn't get back!? She couldn't let herself think that. There had to be a way back, there just had to.

Julie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum