TAF revisited.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

whoooomph!

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

whoooomph! Empty whoooomph!

Post by Mewbry Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:58 pm

Mewbry landed with a thud as her butt hit the ground underneath the ruins. Mewbry dropped Biscuit and stood quickly, looking around wildly. What had just happened?! She spun around as Biscuit sniffed the ground around them.

They were at the ruins... but it couldn't be! The colorful leaves that had been on the ground just seconds before were no where to be seen. Instead, green grass grew lushly around them, and the trees surrounding the ruins were full.

"Quinn!" Mewbry screamed, still looking around frantically. The strange ball of color was gone, and so was the love of Mewbry's life. "Quinn!"

Mewbry

Back to top Go down

whoooomph! Empty Re: whoooomph!

Post by Rene Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:16 pm

Rene was hanging out in the Ruins today, because he was crazy again, and did random stuff like that all the time. He was laying on his stomach, his face burried in the grass, and his head snapped up and cracked when he heard a girls voice.

Slightly hunched over, he walked to the sound of her voice. He came up from behind her an hissed, "Hello little girl, are you loooosssst?"

Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Mewbry Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:19 pm

Biscuit saw the creepy man before Mewbry did, and started barking frantically. He ran back to Mewbry and stood in front of her, barking his little butt off.

Mewbry turned towards the hissing voice and her heart stopped when she saw who it was. Quinn's uncle, Rene. The one who had basically tried, at one point or another, to kill the whole Flint family.

"Y-you stay away from me!" Mewbry warned, backing up a little.

Mewbry

Back to top Go down

Post by Rene Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:23 pm

Rene's head snapped to the side, and he squinted his eyes at her. "Rene doesn't understand," he said. "Rene has never done you no harm."

Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Mewbry Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:31 pm

Mewbry wasn't going to fall for his creepy game. "Just go away," she said, still backing up. She wasn't sure why Rene was acting so creepy, or why he looked so young, but she wasn't about to question that right now. All she was thinking about right now was that she needed to get out of here.

Mewbry

Back to top Go down

Post by Rene Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:41 pm

Rene started to laugh and he stepped closer to her. "You're one crazy little girl," he said. "Rene thinks it's funny..." He squinted one eye and smiled awkwardly creepy.

Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Mewbry Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:44 pm

"I-I'm serious!" Mewbry stuttered. "Q-Quinn is meeting me here," she warned. She knew that Rene was afraid of Big Quinn because of how he had run away the last time she had seen him.

Mewbry

Back to top Go down

Post by Rene Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:53 pm

Rene's head snapped to the other side. "Quinn you say?" He asked, "My Overloridian Quinn?"

Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Mewbry Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:54 pm

Mewbry nodded quickly. "Y-yes, him! And h-he won't be too happy about t-this!" Biscuit was still barking, but backing up every step that Rene moved forward.

Mewbry

Back to top Go down

Post by Rene Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:56 pm

"Wouldn't be happy about what?" Rene asked curiously. "Rene not doing you no harm."

Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Mewbry Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:02 pm

While that was true for now, Mewbry knew this guy as a psycho freak, there was no way he wasn't going to attack, and when the time came, she knew she had to had to be ready.

"Please, just go!" she pleaded.

Mewbry

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:09 pm

Quinn was out, being a lazy bum and not doing his work. Remember that? When he never did his work? Weird.

He was out in the Ruins, enjoying himself when he heard a girls voice. She sounded distressed, then he heard that Rene characters voice. He always had trouble with him in the Gully.

Quinn rolled his eyes and followed the sounds of their voices. "Rene!" He shouted, "Get out of here! Leave this poor girl alone!"

At the sound of Quinn's voice, Rene turned, chuckled then quickly slipped away.

"I'm sorry," Quinn said as he aproached the girl. "I always have problems with him sometimes."

Quinn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mewbry Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:24 pm

Mewbry sighed thankfully when she heard Big Quinn's voice. "Oh, thank God you came!" she said, turning to look at him. She did a double take once her eyes landed on him. He looked... so young! What was going on here?!

"Big Q-Quinn?" she asked, not sure if he was the right guy or not. Maybe he was another uncle or something...

Mewbry

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:27 pm

Quinn started to chuckle. "Big Quinn?" He asked, "I've never heard somebody call me that before!" He laughed again, "Maybe Quinn, or Mr. Flint, but never Big Quinn!" He turned his head to look at the Marten on his shoulder, "Think I can get the clio in Ughdarras to call me that?"

Rhiannon just rolled her eyes and shook her head.

Quinn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mewbry Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:30 pm

Wait, what? Mewbry had always called Big Quinn Big Quinn. "So, you are Quinn Flint then?" she asked. Everything was so strange today!

Biscuit walked over and sniffed Big Quinn's feet.

Mewbry

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:37 pm

"Yes," Quinn replied. "That's me." He looked down at the little puppy sniffing his feet. "Hello there litle puppy," he cooed and knealed down. "Aren't you just the cutest thing?" He let the puppy sniff his hand before he patted it lovingly on the head. "What's your dogs name?" He asked, looking up at the girl. "Better yet, what's your name?"

Quinn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mewbry Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:40 pm

"This is Biscuit," Mewbry said, starting to get a little worried. She tilted her head, "Wait, you don't know who I am?" Was he joking? This was so confusing. Maybe she had hit a rock... Or wait! Maybe she was dreaming! She pinched herself. "Ouch!" she cried. Nope, not dreaming. :/

Mewbry

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:43 pm

Quinn watched the girl with a weird look on his face. "Why did you just do that?" He stood up, "And am I suppose to know who you are?"

Quinn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mewbry Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:45 pm

"I'm Mewbry," she reminded him slowly. "You know, Quinn's girlfriend...?" Fiancee, girlfriend, thing. Whatever.

Mewbry

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:47 pm

"Quinn?" Quinn asked, "As in... not me Quinn?" He was so confused now.

Quinn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mewbry Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:51 pm

"As in your son Quinn," she said. "You know, your oldest son, Quinn?"

Mewbry

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:58 pm

Quinn started to laugh again. This girl was either crazy, or messing with him. "I don't have a son!" He said between his laughs, "You're silly! Who set you up to this? Was it that Frank kid? He's always trying to play tricks on me!"

Quinn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mewbry Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:07 pm

"Who's Frank?" Mewbry asked. "But listen, I'm being serious. Me 'n Quinn got split up, he's out there somewhere... Did you see that thing? The colorful that that was floating here? I fell through it, and now..." She sighed, this was useless. Big Quinn was still laughing at her, and she had no idea what to do next. D:

Mewbry

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:16 pm

"Look," Quinn said. "I don't know what you're talking about, and who this other Quinn guy is... but if you'd want me too I'll help you find this 'Quinn' guy." He laughed again. Frank really outdid himself this time.

Quinn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mewbry Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:22 pm

Mewbry was a little disheartened that he was laughing at her. She really had no idea what was going on and she was starting to worry herself sick. Biscuit sensed her emotions and walked over and nuzzled her leg.

"I guess that's good enough..." she said quietly. Oh how she hoped Quinn was okay!

Mewbry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum