TAF revisited.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

slam your body down the parties all around!

2 posters

Go down

slam your body down the parties all around! Empty slam your body down the parties all around!

Post by Christine Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:40 pm

After trying to get through the gates of Ughdarras, and failing, Christine thanked her mother for her help, but decided that she'd figure this out on her own. Maybe if she went back to the Ruins, she could find some clues.

So that's where she was now, in the Ruins, looking around for anything.

Christine

Back to top Go down

slam your body down the parties all around! Empty Re: slam your body down the parties all around!

Post by Gage Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:42 pm

Gage had pretty much the same idea as Christine. The Ruins were where he had gotten sucked into that thing, maybe that was where he could find some answers. So he flew there.

Instead of answers, Gage found something better. "Christine?"

Gage

Back to top Go down

slam your body down the parties all around! Empty Re: slam your body down the parties all around!

Post by Christine Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:45 pm

Christine turned at the sound of her name and her eyes widened when she saw who had said it. "Gage?" She breathed, "Is it really you?"

Christine

Back to top Go down

Post by Gage Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:55 pm

Gage smiled wryly. "Who else would I be?" he asked. According to some crazy firecrotch, he was his father. But nevermind that. xD

Gage

Back to top Go down

Post by Christine Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:04 pm

Christine smiled brightly and ran to him. I'll assume he opened his arms and she ran into them, hugging him tightly. "Oh Gage," she said. "I'm so happy you're here... I'm so lost!"

Christine

Back to top Go down

Post by Gage Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:29 pm

Gage hugged her back. "So you don't know what's going on either?" he asked her. Apparently weird things must be happening to Christine too, or she wouldn't have said she was lost. That was good, at least this meant he wasn't delusional or anything.

Gage

Back to top Go down

Post by Christine Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:47 pm

"I was just walking in the Ruins," Christine told him. "And then I saw this sparkly swirly thing, and as I was walking closer, I felt this tugging." She sighed, "Then I ended up at Tamar, met my mom... who wasn't pregnant, wasn't married, and wasn't almost forty."

Christine

Back to top Go down

Post by Gage Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:50 pm

"The same thing happened to me," Gage replied. "Only I didn't meet my mom. I met a girl who kind of looked like Lily, and for some reason she thought I was my dad. She argued with me when I told her who I am."

Gage

Back to top Go down

Post by Christine Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:27 pm

"You do look like your Dad though," Christine replied. "But my mom, didn't even say that she was my mom, she wasn't even going by Lumi Flint, she claimed that she still had her maiden name."

Christine

Back to top Go down

Post by Gage Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:31 pm

"Well that weird girl told me that my dad couldn't possibly be my dad because, apparently, he's only twenty two," Gage told Christine. "It's like we're in the past or something."

Gage

Back to top Go down

Post by Christine Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:48 pm

"This is," Christine replied. "This is so weird..." She looked around for a moment, looking at everything before she continued. "Do you think anybody else got sucked into this thing?"

Christine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum